HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

bubucaca
bubucaca

1988-08-08

[Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing) _
PostSubject: [Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing)   [Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing) EmptyTue 7 Aug - 3:38

M.I.C will be releasing their first ever Digital Album today, and the following 10 tracks might be included in this new album. Some of these songs will probably be included in the OST of the upcoming new drama “JA: Strength To Fly” (将爱3:因为爱情) as well.

Whether there is an actual physical album depends on the number of downloads of these songs, thus to support our boys, please download the genuine mp3 legally from http://music.10086.cn/ ONLY costs 2 RMB (≈0 .252 EURO) per a song.

However, fans from overseas might not be able to use this downloading service at the moment. Yet, we can still give our biggest support by spreading and sharing this exciting news and these fabulous trailers to others!!!

Why wait?! Let’s Do It! Go Go Go Go Go Go ~

[Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing) 16081910

Still Loving U

Suffocation

Flirting with Heart

Sea

Dialogues

My Place

Lonely Night

Hangover

Hangover part2

Who's Lonely

Back to top Go down

[Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.I.C ~ France - International :: [Trailer] M.I.C new album 《Color》is planned for release (continuing) 2pN5P :: Can you see MIC ? 照片, 视频, 音频下载 :: Audio-Download // 音频-下载链接-