HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  _
PostSubject: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySun 27 May - 6:54

Hello! We are the french sub group of MIC International Communication Fans Club. MIC Fan Club de Communication Internationale. Our main work is translating and inserting the subtitles in French for the vedios of MIC. We are short of hands now but we encountered a lot of problems in our trasnlation from Chinese to French. Therefore, We'd like to ask the members in the forum for help. To check our translations and point out our mistakes (there can be many mistakes, sorry). Any suggestion to improve our translating is welcome! Merci!
Back to top Go down

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  _
PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySun 27 May - 7:07

The following is the translation for the vedio The Great Entertainer. It is a short play by Yaoyao, Xiaoxin and Wang Hao and some other actors and actress. Since the original Chinese coversation can not be understood by many French members in the forum, we decide to post the English translation of the conversation and the French translation together. We hope all the warm-harted french speakers can help us to find the mistakes in our translation.

the situation which L is going to encounter is starting soon.

La situation à laquelle L va être confronté commence bientôt.

situation one: A household in a small remote village.

Situation I: une famille dans un petit village de montagne

Bailao Yang:
someone comes to our home? Go to take care of the guests.

Yang: Quelqu'un vient chez nous ? Va accueillir les invités.

A: Is Shuan here? (Subtitles
L is aimed at stealing the thunder from his words)

Yang: C'est notre invité. Prend-en bien soin, vite!

Yang: Shuan has gone since 2 years ago.

Yang: Dashuangzi est parti il y a deux ans.

Xier:Come in,please. there is only doorframe left in our home

Xier: Entrez, je vous prie. Il ne nous reste qu'un chambranle de porte chez nous.

Yang Bailao:Let him move gently!

Yang: Laisses-le marcher doucement!

Xier:Please take a seat. Wait a moment, I must feed him the medicine first and I’ll come back soon.

Xier: Prenez un siège je vous prie. Patientez un instant, je dois lui donner ses médicaments d'abord et je reviens bientôt.

Yang Bailao: No, no, leave me alone! take care of the guest first, he must be tired and hungry! (subtitles: seems really sick!) Come here, let the guest have this bowl of meal.(Subtitles: situation 1:They are so poor, but they still treat their guest so generously.)

Yang: Non, non, laisses-moi tranquille! Prends soin de l'invité d'abord. Il doit être fatigué et avoir faim ! (Sous-titres: Sembra li a une grave maladie.)(Situation II: Ils sont très pauvres mais servent leur invité avec enthousiasme.)

A:NO, no

A: Non, non!

Xier: you haven`t had anything for three days.(subtitles
wanna make me embarrassed?)

Xier:Mais tu n'a pas mangé depuis trois jours!( Sous-titres: Tu veux m'embarrasser !)

Yang Bailao: don’t worry. I am afraid my illness won’t make a recovery~~ Let the guest eat the meal!!
subtitles: what’s going on here?

Yang: Laisses-moi tranquille! Je crains que ma maladie soit incurable. Sers le repas à l'invité. (Sous-titres: Qu'est-ce qui se passe?)

A: Well, well, I’d like to know if I knocked the wrong door..

A: Eh, j’aimerais savoir si je me suis trompé de maison ?

Yang: NO, no! Our household is the only one here! you are not wrong.You are lost!

Yang: Non, non. Non, non. Nous sommes la seule famille ici. Vous ne vous êtes pas trompé. Vous êtes seulement perdu!

A: Are you DaShuanzi?

A: Vous êtes Dashuanzi?

Yangbailao: I’m his father! His adopted father!

Yang: Je suis son parrain, son parrain!

A: Then where is daShuanzi?

A: Alors où est Dashuanzi?

Xier: starved to die.(subtitles: the Actor was forced to change the script!)
You take this, hope you like it.

Xier: Il est mort de faim.( Sous-titres: L'acteur est obligé de changer le dialogue) Manges ce bol de riz. Tu ne peux pas refuser avec dédain.

Yang Bailao: don`t look down upon us!

Yang: Ne nous prenez pas de haut !

Xier: We have nothing to eat! Just this bowl of rice left!

Xier: Nous avons rien d'autre à manger à part ce bol de riz.

A: what’s the relationship between you and Shuan?

A: Quelle est votre relation avec Dashuanzi?

Xier: Don’t mention him, you should know. Once you mention him, my eyes will be full of tears! Help yourself

Xier: Ne me parlez pas de lui. Vous devriez le savoir. Dès que vous parlez de lui mes yeux se remplissent de larmes. Mangez!

A: Take it easy!

A: Ne vous inquiétez pas!

Yang : Is the rice not good enough for you??

Yang: Vous nous méprisez

A
No! No! no hurry to eat yet. I need to figure out the relationship between our roles .( Professional actor L trys to figure out the relationship between roles)

A: Nonnon, je ne suis pas pressé de manger maintenant. J'ai besoin de connaitre votre relation avec Dashuangzi! (Sous-titres: A, le professionnel, fait beaucoup d'efforts pour comprendre leur relation.) Qui-suis je?

Farmer Yang : we are not related

Yang: Nous n'avons aucune relation.

Shuan is your adopted son, isnt’ he?

A: Dashuanzi est votre filleul, n'est-ce pas?

Farmer Yang : He called me adopted father anyway , but I don’t really know who he is.

Yang: Je ne sais pas qui il est, mais il m'a appelé parrain.

And you are Shuan’s…..?

A: Quelle est la relation entre vous et Dashuanzi?

Xier: I even didn’t tell you who I am.

Xier: Je ne vous ai même pas dit qui je suis.

Farmer Yang : I don’t know! My guest.

Yang: Je ne sais pas ! Monsieur.

A: First of all, listen to me please

A: Tout d'abord, s'il vous plaît écoutez-moi.

Yang: Okay, your turn.

Yang: D'accord, je vous écoute.

A: I just come to ….(Subtitle: take initiative!)I just come to pay money back to daShuanzi .on behalf of my dad. (Subtitles: Just see how you will react (subtitles: Give money For no reason….. it must be a fraud)

A: Je suis juste venu ...Sous-titres: Il faudrait que je prenne l'initiative!Mon père doit de l'argent à Dashuanzi. Donc, je viens rembourser cette dette pour mon père. (Sous-titres: Envoyer de l'argent? Ca doit être une blague.)

Xier: 2##%%&……%*

(Subtitles: which language did you say?)

(Sous-titres: Quelle langue parlez-vous?))

Dashuanzi is not here, so we can’t take the money. (subtitles: you are still a rookie) Come to kill the chicken to entertain our guest. (subtitles: what's the next trick?)(situation 2 : the host wants to kill the chicken to entertain the guest )

Yang: Dashuanzi n'est pas ici. Nous ne pouvons pas prendre cet argent. (Sous-titres: Vous manquez encore d'expérience!) Viens (Sous-titre: Quoi encore?) Tuer ce poulet pour amuser notre invité! (Situation II: l'hôte veut tuer le poulet pour divertir l'invité.)

No,no,no! (subtitles:It’s pretty cute!)

A: Non, non, non! (Sous-titre: C'est très aimable)

Xier: The chicken was supposed to be used to nourish him.

Xier: Ce poulet a été préparé pour améliorer sa santé.

Don't rush to kill it!

A:Ne vous pressez pas pour tuer le poulet, ne vous pressez pas pour tuer le poulet

Yang: Yes,relax don’t kill yet and give me the chicken.(subtitles:give it back to you,again?!)(hold on, before it is killed,(why should it be killed again?).let me talk to it.

Yang: Oui, oui, oui! détend-toi ne tues pas encore le poulet et donne-le moi. (Sous-tires: On lui rend le poulet) Attends un peu, avant de le tuer, (Sous-tire: Pourquoi le poulet doit être tué encore?!) laisse-moi lui dire quelques mots.

A: Stop, stop talking with it, I just ask you where shuan is, I want him for......

A: Arrêtez, arrêtez de lui parler. Je vous ai juste demandé où était Dashuanzi? Je le cherche pour......

二. yang:look~isnt it dashuanzi?!(dashuanzi is a chicken????)(the actors are (totally confused by L`s actions )

Yang: regardez, n'est-ce pas Dashuanzi ?! (Dashuanzi est un poulet ?) (Les acteurs sont complètement perturbés par lui.)

xier: I told you “ don’t mention him(da shuanzi) !don`t mention him!“(subtitles: what`s wrong on earth???)he will become like this as long as you mention him.

Xier: Je vous ai dit de ne pas le mentionner (Dashuanzi) ! Ne parlez pas de lui ! (Qu'est-ce qui ne tourne pas rond?) Il sera toujours comme ça tant que vous parlerez de lui.

yang: shuanzi ,you have been with me- your adopted father since you was born.(the chicken:really? Then why did you want to kill me just now?) we feed and take care of you every day.

Yang: Dashuanzi, tu as été élevé par moi, ton parrain depuis ta naissance. (Vraiment ? Alors pourquoi vouliez-vous me tuer à l'instant?) nous t'avons nourri et pris soin de toi chaque jour.

A:sorry,sorry,I think I am at a wrong place.Da shuanzi who I am looking for is a person, not a chicken. Sorry, byebye ~(he wants to escape!)

A: Non, désolé, je pense que je suis sur la mauvaise voie. Le Dashuanzi que je s cherche est un être humain, pas un poulet! Désolé. Au revoir! (Il veut s'enfuir!)

I remember our village head said we would have guests today~ and here is only one household in the neighborhood. (OMG! it is not easy to leave now!)

Xier: Je me souviens que notre maire a dit que nous allions avoir des invités aujourd'hui, et il n'y a qu'une seule maison dans le voisinage. (Ce n'est pas facile de partir maintenant !)

yang:There is the only one household here. it is too late now, so you should not leave.

Yang: Nous sommes la seule famille ici. Il se fait tard, vous ne devriez pas partir.

A: here is mogu village, right?(L makes up new lines again——mogu village?!)

A: C'est le village Mogu, n'est-ce pas? (A a compilé de nouveau des lignes: le village Mogu.)

Yang & xier:yes!

Les deux: Oui!

A:NO.86? mogu village?

A: No. 86 du village Mogu?

yang&xier:yes!you are right!

Les deux: Oui! c'est correct!

A:is this dashuanzi`s home?

A: Est-ce la maison de Dashuanzi?

xier:it was!

Xier: Ça l'était.

yang: right!

Yang: Oui!

A:did da shuanzi live here in the past?

A: Dashuanzi a vécu ici auparavant?

xier: no!

Xier: Non!

A:is there now only a chicken called da shuanzi ?

A: Y-a-t-il maintenant qu'un poulet nommé Dashuanzi ici ?

xier:da shuanzi is a chicken from A to Z.

Xier: Dashuanzi a toujours été un poulet.

yang:after dashuanzi left us, I regard it as dashuanzi.(the actor begins to talk nonsense.)don`t you understand?

Yang: Dashuanzi nous a quitté. Je le traite comme Dashuanzi. (L'acteur a commencé à dire des bêtises.) ne comprenez-vous pas?

A:no~da shuanzi mustn’t be a chicken.he is a human being. because my father owed some money to him.(subtitles: he speaks so affirmtivelty ~)he was one of my father`s hired hands.and before my father went to the heaven,(persistent L) he let me return the money to dashuanzi.(L gains the initiative thoroughly )

A: Non! Dashuanzi ne peut pas être un poulet. C'est une personne car mon père lui devait un peu d'argent. (Il parle plausiblement maintenant. ) Dashuanzi a travaillé pour lui avant la mort de mon père. (persistant A) Mon père m'a fait rendre l'argent. (A prend l'initiative.)

yang:well,I can keep the money for da shuanzi.come on,give it to me.

Yang: Alors, Je peux garder l'argent pour Dashuanzi. Allez, donnez-le moi.

A:wait,where is Dashuanzi.I must give the money to himself. Why should I give it to you? Who are you?(subtitles:two suspicious people )

A: Attendez, où est Dashuanzi ? Je dois lui donner l'argent en personne ! Pourquoi devrais-je vous le donner! Qui êtes-vous ? (Les deux sont suspects!)

Back to top Go down

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySun 27 May - 7:12

Xier: Isn't he Da Shuanzi's adopted father?
Xier: N'est-il pas le parrain de Dashuanzi!

A:Where is his own father?
A: Où est son vrai père?

Xier: come on quickly. help me to feed him the medicine. You see, He's angry and anxious as soon as someone talks about this. quickly ,quickly ,quickly!
Xier: Venez rapidement. Aidez-moi à lui donner les médicaments. Vous voyez, il est fâché et anxieux dès que quelqu'un parle à ce sujet. Vite, vite, vite !

Yang Bailao:It's time for me to take medicine!
Yang: Il est temps pour moi de prendre les médicaments.

A:the medicine is cold ,do u have microwave ovens?(Subtitles:Continue to make trouble)
A: Le médicament est froid. Avez-vous un micro-ondes? (continue à semer le trouble)

Xier: are you laughing at us ?
Xier: Vous vous moquez de nous!

Yang: The medicine should be cold!
Yang: le médicament doit être froid.

A:should be taken cold?
A: Doit être bu froid ?

Xier:Yes, help me to feed him the medicine,please ,um I,I kill this chicken for u.
Xier: Oui. Aidez-moi à lui faire boire le médicament. Je, je vous tue le poulet.

A:Don't ,don't kill the chicken!
A: Ne, ne tuez pas le poulet!

Yang Bailao:Don' t worry about that, I will eat.
Yang: Ne vous inquiétez pas pour ça ! Je mangerai.

Xier:It's ok ,we are keen to entertain you.

Xier: Bien, nous sommes heureux de vous amuser.

A:ur,I will not eat here,so don't kill the chicken called"Da Shuanzi".

A: Eh, je ne vais pas dîner ici donc ne tuez pas le poulet nommé Dashuanzi!

Yang Bailao:Hey man!I'll be dead if u keep refusing to feed me ,u know ?
Yang: Monsieur, je vais mourir si vous ne me donner pas à boire le médicament!

A: Tastes good!
A: Il a bon goût!

Yang: Is it edible?
Yang: Est-ce comestible?

A: Yes!
A: Oui!

Yang Bailao:Do u have any diseases? (Subtitles:gambling with life!) ok,anyway , i've already been like this,come on!
Yang: Avez-vous une maladie?(Etes-vous fou?!) De toute façon, j'ai déjà été comme ça, allez !

(Subtitles:Do u wanna take medicine or not?)
(Voulez-vous prendre le médicament ou pas ?)

(Subtitles:the actor can`t help laughing.)(Subtitles:Don't take it serious,bro.)
(Les acteurs ne peuvent s'empêcher de rire) (Ne le prends pas au sérieux.)

A:Before I feed u ,u must tell me whether Da Shuanzi is your adopted son or not. (Subtitles:Do be honest.)

A: avant de boire le médicament, vous devez me dire si Dashuanzi est votre fils ou non ? (Soyez honnête !)

Farmer Yang: Only if you finish feeding me, I'll tell you.(subtitle: Still dare stubborn!)

Yang: Seulement si vous me donner le médicament, je vous le dirai. (Ose encore être têtu !)

A: You say it first, otherwise I won`t feed you.Or I just drink it myself,do you believe?

A: Vous me le dites d'abord, sinon je ne vous le donne pas. Autrement je vais le boire.Vous y croyez pas?

Xier: What happened? What happened to him?(subtitles:nearly forget there is also another people)Oh no!!

Xier: Qu'est-ce qui se passe? Qu'est-ce qui lui est arrivé? (Il oublie l'autre personne.) Mon Dieu!

(subtitle: situation 3: The host suddenly died.)

(Situation III: L'hôte est subitement décédé.)

A: Stand up,stand up.Sister!

A: Levez-vous, levez-vous, Mlle!

Xier: i have the only one relative in the world, what have you done to him. You! You tell me what on earth you have done to him? (subtitles:Your acting skills are not bad!) why don`t you have any compassion?

Xier: il est ma seule famille! Vous ! Que lui avez-vous fait? Ditez-moi! (Bonne performance!) Comment pouvez-vous être si indifférent!

A: Play dead? Don't move!(subtitle: TicklingTicklingTickling)

A: Jouez le mort ! Ne bougez pas ! (chatouille! chatouille! Chatouille!)

Xier: He`s already dead, and why do you still abuse him. Although we are poor, we are still humans! at least you should cry a lilttle while for him (subtitle:Don't believe you can stand it .)(subtitle:he really did it!)

Xier: Il est déjà mort! Comment pouvez-vous le maltraiter comme ça ! Nous sommes pauvres, mais nous avons de la dignité! Vous pourriez au moins un peu pleurer pour lui! (Ne croyez pas que vous pouvez le retenir.) (il peut vraiment le retenir!)

A: Really died?

A: Vraiment mort?

Xier: Please cry a little bit.(subtitle: Lying so still)

Xier: Pleurez juste un peu SVP? (reste immobile)

A: such a short moment not feeding him, then he died? (subtitle:There comes a howl.)

A:Si peu de temps sans prendre son médicament, et alors il meurt ?? (Il arrive un hurlement.)

(subtitle: Being an actor is not easy.)

(pas facile d'être un acteur.)

Xier: Can you please cry a little bit?!

Xier: Pouvez-vous pleurer un peu SVP?!

AMiss, you can't blame this on me.

A: Mlle, vous ne pouvez pas m'accuser de ça.

Xier: I didn't blame you.

Xier: Je ne vous blâme pas!

A: So can I leave now?

A: Puis-je partir maintenant?

Xier: You want to leave?

Xier: Vous voulez partir ?

Farmer Yang: Who wants to leave?

Yang: Qui veut partir ?

A:Look~Comes alive again! I ask you, are there any other households in Mogu village?

A: Regardez, il revient à la vie! Je vous demande y-a-t-il une autre famille dans le village Mogu?

Xier: My goodness. why doesn`t your brain work!I had told you once you came in. There is only one household in the neighberhood, no.86.Mushroom village.

Xier: Dieu! Vous êtes si stupide! Je vous l'ai dit avant,nous sommes la seule famille ici. C'est No.86 du village Mogu.

A: It's impossible. I'm looking for Da Shuanzi```

A: C'est impossible. Je suis à la recherche de Dashuanzi.

五. Yang:Don't talk about shuanzi any more. If you say it again...
Yang: Ne parlez pas de Dashuanzi. Si vous continuer à parler de Dashuanzi...

Xier:He's gone faint again...what can I do now? Wake up please!It's all your fault!
Xier: il va encore s'évanouir. il s'est évanoui! Regardez ce que vous avez fait!

L: may be....just let it go? i was anyway just entrusted by Dad, Dashuanzi was...
A: Peut-être... laissez tomber? Mon père m'avait juste demandé de le faire. Dashuanzi était...

Xier:Who's your Dad?
Xier: Qui est votre père?

A:It's none of your business. Anyway Dashuanzi was his adopted son.
A: Ce ne sont pas vos affaires. Mon père, de toute façon, il est le parrain de Dashuanzi.

Subtitle: Situation 3--Lord Huang comes up to collect debt.
Situation III: Milord Huang est sur la scène pour Le recouvrement de créances.

Lord Huang: Hey!You are all here!Guys,Come on!
Huang: Oh la la, tout le monde est là! Les gars, Allons-y!

Asides:Look at their postures! How awe-inspiring it is! wake up?
Aparté: Regardez leurs postures! Écrasant! Réveillé?

Yang:Lord Huang!I'm paying respect to you!
Yang: C'est vous, Milord Huang! Alors, je vous présente mes respects!

asides: looks triumphant!
Aparté: semble triomphant.

Yang: I'm coming to pay respect to you, All of my family are counting on you! Follow me, let's give best regards to Lord Huang! Or we'll be dead! Hurry up! Please!
Yang: je vous présente mes respects ! Toute ma famille compte sur vous! Suivez-moi, saluez Milord Huang. Sinon nous serons morts. Rapidement, SVP.

A: What are you doing?
A: Que faites-vous!

Xier: nothing. we will be in bad luck if you leave.

Xier: Rien. Nous aurons des problèmes si vous partez.

A:You let me pay respect to him?
A: Vous me laissez lui présenter mes respects ?

Xier: Come on!
Xier: Allez!

Lord Huang: Well,You,(Relax!Relax!)

Huang: je dis, vous, (Se détendre! Se détendre!)

(A:do you two go into convulsions?...)

(A: vous êtes-vous fous tous les deux?)

Lord Huang: Yang Bailao, It's time for you to pay my money back!
Huang: je dis, Yang, il est temps que vous me rendiez mon argent!

Yang: Lord Huang, please...
Yang: Milord Huang, Je vous en prie...

The bodyguard called Yaoyao: Hey!
Garde du corps Yao Yao: Hey!

A: You! What are you doing?(For Justice!)
A: Hey! Que faites-vous?! (Pour la justice!)

Yang: Lord Huang, please listen to me.

Yang: Milord Huang, écoutez-moi.

Back to top Go down

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySun 27 May - 7:19

A: How can u beat others so casualy ? stop quivering, stand right there!
A: Comment pouvez-vous normalement frapper les autres ! Arrêtez de gigoter, tenez-vous là!

Xier: He has got epilepsia ! Epilepsia!
Xier: Il a une crise d'épilepsie! Epilepsie !

A: Epilepsia ? OK, ignore him!
A: épilepsie ? ok, ignorez-le !

YangBailao: Mr.Huang, we can ignore him, people like u are broad-minded, listen ,the moutain was covered by the heavy snow so that we were stopped for a couple of days.I cannot afford even a cent. Could u please give me two more days?
Yang: Milord Huang, nous pouvons l'ignrer!les gens comme vous êtes tolérants. Ecoutez-moi, la montagne était couverte par la neige lourde pendant plusieurs jours, et nous ne pouvons pas gagner de l'argent pour rembourser la dette. Laissez-moi deux jours de plus, SVP?! (coiffer les cheveux, merci.)

Hunag: U are stucked by the heavy snow just for a few days. But I lent my money to u last year(the two are still “Relxing”) U said u cannot pay it back... ok! it is OK! Then u must give me your daughter as a mortgage. it is a deal!
Huang: la montagne était couverte par la neige lourde pendant plusieurs jours?! Je vous ai prêté de l'argent l'an dernier! (Les deux se détendent.) Vous dites que vous ne pouvez pas me rembourser... Okay, alors donnez-moi votre fille à la place. C'est une offre !

Yang: No!Listen! U can take away anything in my house but my daughter!
Yang: Non, écoutez-moi, vous pouvez emporter n'importe quoi chez maison, mais pas ma fille.

A: Hold on ! Who r u ?(Yang: Help us please!)
A: Attendez, attendez! Qui êtes-vous? (Yang:Vous en prie pour nous SVP!) (ne peut pas le supporter plus!)

Huang: U two want to take exercise, right?
Huang: Vous voulez faire quelques exercices, pas vrai?

Yang: Don Don't..
Yang: Non, non!

Huang: Go ahead!
Huang: Allez-y !

Yang: S….S….Stop! Please help us!!
Yang: Non, arrêtez! Je vous en prie aidez-nous !

Xier: This is our guest.
Xier: Il est notre invité!

A: You have a great judge here! Keep ur hands to yourself and stay in peace!
A: Aujourd'hui, le dieu fera justice pour vous. Restez immobile, Ne bougez pas et restez sereins!

Huang: To liquidate a debt is perfectly justified!
Huang: De rembourser une dette est tout à fait normal !

A: How much does he owe u ? tell me
A: Il vous doit combien ? Dites-le moi!

Huang: U cannot pay it back!
Huang: vous ne pouvez pas le rembourser!

A: Just say it!
A: Dites-le moi! combien?

Yang: It's two hundred Yuan .
Yang: Je vais vous dire, deux cents.

A : Two hundred and what?

A: Deux cents de quoi?

Yang: Two hundred the whole.

Yang: Deux cents au total?

A:Two hundred? Liang?(a unit of weight)
A: Deux cents liangs? (liang est une unité de poids)

Yang: Yes, Gold! Do you have it? I don't think you can afford it, so I'll take care of it.
Yang: Oui! Deux cents liangs d'or! En avez-vous les moyens? Je ne pense pas que vous puissiez les fournir, je me charge de ça.

A: You!?
A: vous voulez?

Yang: Let me talk to him.
Yang: Je vais lui parler!

A: Is Dashuanzi on earth your adopted son? (Still remember Dashuanzi!)I would pay it back for you today if he is
A: Est-ce que Dashuanzi est votre fils? (Se rappelle encore de Dashuanzi!) Je vais rembourser pour vous aujourd'hui s'il est votre fils.

Yang: I'm his adopted son!
Yang: Il est mon fils.

Lord Huang: OK, OK, So is it!
Huang: ok, ok, c'est donc ça !

A: Hey bro, I have a question for you . Do you know Dashuanzi?

A: Mon pote, j'ai une question pour toi. Connais-tu Dashuanzi?

Lord Huang: Dashuanzi? That's his chicken!( excellent improvisation!)
(You win!)
Huang: Dashuanzi? C'est son poulet! (réaction rapide!)

(vous gagnez!)

Lord Huang:It is his chicken!
Huang: Dashuanzi est son poulet!

Xier:Please listen to me, Lord Huang.We can work it out,nicely.
Xier: Milord Huang, écoutez-moi! Nous pouvons bien y arriver.

A: Hey bro, bro, My brother!
A: Copain, copain! Mon bon copain!

Lord Huang:Call me Lord Huang! (subtitles:No way!)
Huang: Appelez-moi Milord Huang! (Jamais!)

A:Brother Huang! You should tell me what dashuangzi really is, chicken or human? (subtitles:I believe I can find the truth)

A: Copain Huang, vous devez me dire, Dashuanzi est un poulet ou un être humain? (Je crois que je peux découvrir la vérité)

Lord Huang: seems to be a boy!
Huang: Il semble que c'était un garçon.

A:That's right! A boy!
A: C’est ça, C'est un garçon.

Lord Huang: but it might be a chicken too! For your information, I don’t know exactly!
Huang: Mais Il semble que il soit également un poulet. Pour ton information, j'en suis pas sûr.

A: Are you sure?
A: Etes-vous sûr?

Lord Huang: I've never been sure about anything!
Huang: Je suis sûr de rien.

Lord Huang: About the money you owe me......no use to discuss! I want nothing but your daughter! Relax, I'll treated her well!OK!( Excited! Agitated!)
Huang: Mon argent....il ne sert à rien de discuter. Je ne veux rien, sauf votre fille. Ne vous inquiétez pas. Je vais bien la traiter. Okay? (Excité! Agité!)

Yang:Lord Huang, You can take my daughter away!

Yang: Emmenez ma fille de suite, Milord Huang!

Xier: But…But I am not his daughter! (hey! Then, who are you?)
Xier: Mais, mais, je ne suis pas sa fille.

Yang: She is not.
Yang: elle ne l'est pas.

Xier: I am his wife.
Xier: Je suis sa femme.

Yang: She is my wife.
Yang: C'est ma femme.

Xier: Yes, the first wife. ( speechless…)
Xier: Oui, la femme d'origine. (muet!)

Huang: You? You married him at 5or 6?
Huang: Vous? Vous l'avez épousé à 5 ou 6 ans?

Xier: we were arranged to be engaged when we just started to learn walk (how could you be engaged so young! )

Xier: Nous avons été fiancés avant même d'avoir appris à marcher. (Si jeune!)

Huang: Well, how about your daughter?
Huang: Hey, où est votre fille?

Yang: Are you looking for my daughter?
Yang: Vous cherchez ma fille?

Xier: Would you treat her well?
Xier: Vous en prendrez bien soin ?

Yang: you must take good care of her!
Yang: Vous devez prendre bien soin d'elle!

Huang: Don’t worry. I am a man never keeps promises.
Huang: Ne vous inquiétez pas. Je suis un homme qui ne tient jamais de promesse.

Yang: Ok…cui`er cui`er, come here!
Yang: Bien, bien. Cui! Petite Cui! Cui, viens ici !

Situation 5: the pirate copy of ruhua (an ugly lady) comes out.
(Situation V: Une femme laide est sur la scène)

Cui: Dad~~~ hooooo! There is a guest! (the daughter is so ”pretty”) why do you kneel down? Dad, stand up, stand up! (there is something really weird…) mom, mom stand up!
Cui: papa, oh la la! Il y a un invité ! (La fille est si "jolie"! ) Pourquoi vous agenouillez-vous ? Papa, debout, debout ! (il y a quelque chose de vraiment étrange...) Maman, maman, debout !

Yang: Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!
Yang: Ne me touchez pas! Ne me touchez pas!

Huang: Protect me!
Huang: Protégez-moi!

Yang: Although she is my own daughter, I don’t even want to see her face…do you know, Mr. Huang? this is my daughter. I would like you to take her away. However, I can’t make the decision. I have to ask her husband. (her husband?)
Yang: Milord Huang : Même si c'est ma propre fille, je ne veux même pas la regarder...Vous savez Mr Huang? C'est mas fille. Je voudrais que vous l'emmeniez. Quoi qu'il en soit, Je ne peux pas décider. Vous devez demander à son mari. (Son mari?)

Huang: Who is your husband?
Huang: Qui est son mari?

Cui: Darling! Darling!
Cui: Chéri! Chéri!

A: Let go! Let go! Mr. Huang, help me! Let go!

A: Lâchez-moi! Lâchez-moi! Milord Huang, aidez-moi! Lâchez-moi!

Huang: Wait!
Huang: Attendez!

A: Mr. Huang, you have to uphold justice for me! (you just said you are the justice a moment ago, now you turn to huang for justice?)
A: Milord Huang, faitez justice pour moi! (N'avez-vous pas la justice de ce moment la?)

Huang: Let me ask you, do you have any disagreements if I take her away? do you?

Huang: Permettez-moi de vous demander, êtes-vous d'accord que je l'emmène? Ou avez-vous un quelconque désaccord?

A: Absolutely not! Absolutely not! Absolutely not!
A: je suis d'accord!

Huang: You may not, but I have the disagreement! Who dares to take a girl like her away?
Huang: Vous êtes d'accord, mais je ne suis pas d'accord. Qui oserait emmener une fille comme elle?

A: Mr. Huang!
A: Milord Huang!

Huang: Wait! You, the husband, are pretty tall and strong! (why are you interested in me now? ) Guys, take him back as our labor!
Huang: Attendez! Mais, vous, le mari, êtes assez grand et fort! (s'est intéressé à moi?) Les gars, vous le ramenez pour notre service.

A: Who dares? Let go! Let go!
A: Comment osez-vous! Lâchez-moi!

Cui: Hey! Take me away! Take me away!
Cui: Emmenez-moi! Emmenez-moi!

Xier: come back!

Xier: Revenez!

----------------------------------------

That's it. Hope we can get your help! Merci! Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2760814600
Back to top Go down

bubucaca
bubucaca

1988-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyMon 28 May - 10:54

Bravo! Well done!
Thanks and looking forward to more French translation~~~~
Back to top Go down

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyMon 28 May - 13:35

bubucaca wrote:
Bravo! Well done!
Thanks and looking forward to more French translation~~~~

THX, bubu! But there must be many mistakes in the french translations. We hope some french speakers in the forum can help us check it.
Back to top Go down

Lalideli
Staff member
Lalideli

Staff member

Female

Humeur Happy

1978-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyMon 28 May - 22:13

Hello Bravo for your work Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2760814600

I checked the French translation made the correction directly by editing your text I think it's ok now ^^

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask

Back to top Go down

micfr
micfr

1980-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyTue 29 May - 3:06

Lalideli wrote:
Hello Bravo for your work Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2760814600

I checked the French translation made the correction directly by editing your text I think it's ok now ^^

Merci beaucoup, Lalideli! You are so nice! Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  959369428 Thank you for your editing. We see, there are still much space for us to improve in our translation.

More translation work will be done consistently. By the time we finished, we will post and hope to get your help. Thanks again.Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  394266497
Back to top Go down

Jing
Staff member
Jing

Staff member

Female

1984-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyTue 29 May - 10:52

Lalideli wrote:

I dont have words to say...just a big kissss for u Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  1817655808 Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2561557008
Back to top Go down

Lalideli
Staff member
Lalideli

Staff member

Female

Humeur Happy

1978-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyTue 29 May - 21:28

oh my Chinese fairy thank you Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  959369428
Back to top Go down

Sue
Queen
Sue

Queen

Female

Humeur Happy

1981-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptyFri 1 Jun - 18:50

Hello Micfr Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2317702173

Thank you for all your work Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2760814600 (I do not speak Chinese, there are very good English and have the videos in French makes me really very happy ^ ^

if I can help, I would with joy Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  1535186497

Edit If you want, we can create space on the forum for translation and verification ^ ^
( Omma , Jing , vous en dites quoi ? )
Back to top Go down
http://micworld.positiforum.com

Jing
Staff member
Jing

Staff member

Female

1984-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySat 2 Jun - 7:22

Sue wrote:
Hello Micfr Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2317702173

Thank you for all your work Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2760814600 (I do not speak Chinese, there are very good English and have the videos in French makes me really very happy ^ ^

if I can help, I would with joy Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  1535186497

Edit If you want, we can create space on the forum for translation and verification ^ ^
( Omma , Jing , vous en dites quoi ? )

I am totally agree~~~ Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2063784749
Back to top Go down

Sue
Queen
Sue

Queen

Female

Humeur Happy

1981-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!    Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  EmptySat 2 Jun - 16:27

I will create it ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://micworld.positiforum.com

Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.I.C ~ France - International :: Hello! We are the French Sub Group of MIC International Comminication Fans Club!  2pN5P :: Translation & Verification // 翻译及校对 // Traduction & Vérification-